No, No, Go Ahead. It’s Funny.

May 08, 2012 By: Juanita Jean Category: Uncategorized

The Republican National Committee is serious about jobs in the United States.

Okay, I need to take back that “serious” part.

The Republican National Committee on Thursday stepped up its assault on President Barack Obama in advance of his campaign formal kick off Saturday in Ohio and Virginia–hitting him on “high unemployment” in the U.S. as the RNC used a firm located in the Philippines to set up the “messaging” call.

Wait a minute.  Let me ponder this for 5 or 6 seconds.  You outsourced phone banking to an overseas firm to complain about Obama not creating enough jobs in America?

Smooth move, Reince Priebus.  You da man.

Thanks to Ralph for the heads up.

15 Comments to “No, No, Go Ahead. It’s Funny.”

1. Jerry C. says:

Hey don’t we need to see Reince Priebus birth certificate. Reince? that ain’t no ‘Merican” name is it? Sometimes I wonder if the RNC and the Koch Bros. have devised a secret cloning and modification facility where creatures such as Reince, Michael Steele, Bachman etc. etc. etc. are created and then sent forth to bedevil the universe. Of course careful attention to detail ensures that all traces of conscious behavior is eliminated and the programming provided by said facility overides any attempt by the “products” to evolve/develop compassion, caring, ethical awareness, sense of community and so forth.

2. Chairman Reince Priebus violated RNC Rule 11 when he declared Romney the “presumptive nominee” and shattered it entirely when he said, “It’s beyond an endorsement. It is a complete merger wherein the RNC is putting all of its resources and energy behind Mitt Romney to be the next president of the United States.”

If the RNC does not abide by ITS OWN RULES regarding nominee selection, in what way is this election not a complete farce? We’ve all seen the anti-Paul bias first hand, but now to disobey their own rules? By the CHAIRMAN? If Paul “has no chance”, what do they fear? If Romney IS “presumptive” why hasn’t HE spoken up about this disgraceful breach of rules, which at best will hand him a nomination that is completely dishonest and subject him to ridicule by the Democrats?

Register YOUR protest using the Change.org petition at http://tinyurl.com/RNCRule11

3. Well, of course they outsourced! If they had hired American workers then that would improve the unemployment numbers that much more this month…and they cannot do anything that makes stuff look better until they unseat Obama.

I mean, they flippin’ said that when the Jobs Bills was proposed…”Why should we support it? That’s just giving the election to Obama!”

4. shortpeople says:

But did they pay extra for English, or go with the default package with Tagalog?

Hullo Americans voter, my name Bob Jim, I am living in Heartland. If you having much anger over Americans jobs going to foreign country or other overseas place, where is much of Mitt’s money, you should vote for President of Republics American Romney. Barack Obama ate dog and saying it taste like Americans dreams.

To hear this message in native Tagalog, press two.

@Louis Nardozi,

We’re laughing at them, not with them. As long as the Republicans continue to make fools of themselves, we don’t care what party rules they break.

7. Back in the 80s, I worked at Eastman Kodak, which at the time was involved in so many of the Management decisions which turned Kodak into the dying dinosaur which you see today. They announced that they were building a new plant in Mexico and the President said “This is NOT exporting jobs. We just can’t find any Americans to work as cheaply as the Mexicans.”

Love it. gotta make noise about it….(top of my list).

9. Austinhatlady says:

I second Star’s statement, especially the “flippin’” part!

10. IronCelt says:

I also affirm Star and Austinhatlady. As we have seen, some Republican businesspersons publicly announced that they would hold the economy hostage by not hiring anyone till Obama was voted out of office.

11. Lorinda Pike says:

Reince Priebus. Remove the vowels.

RNC PR BS

The Philippines? You’re kidding, right?

My head hurts, and it’s only Tuesday…

12. Elise Von Holten says:

I think I have found the answer to the whole dang thing…and I am terrified, I mean terrified for the first time–I knew they were nuts but not how completely–the Nazi’s had nothing on these people and the big lie is getting bigger–we do live in a consensual reality–what this says to me is that we are standing watching the guy move the walnut shells, trying to figure out which one has the quarter under it–and there is no quarter…lying on this level is my ex-gay husband convincing me that I had sexual hang-ups which was not only not true–it had me off balance and studying the problem desperately–not solvable on my part–looking in the wrong place…I’m scared, more than when my life was threatened when I found out he was gay–read this and weep for our country…

“How can Republicans make credible plans for the future if they blind themselves to what is happening all around them in the present?”

“You’re writing as though these people are living in that “reality-based community.” Remember, Ryan is one of the movers and shakers that Karl Rove described:

The aide said that guys like me were “in what we call the reality-based community,” which he defined as people who “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.” … “That’s not the way the world really works anymore,” he continued. “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”ww.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/04/26/paul-ryan-at-georgetown.html

Powerful, non-reality based men running the country–the GOP in a nutshell!

13. Mz Patti says:

Pondering this makes me want to go hug the proverbial porcelain queen…. who knows… maybe I’ll lose a few pounds between now and election day. Romney gets elected, I’m moving back to Mexico. Cabo take me away.

14. No matter what you’d try to make up, the GOP manage to top it. I still think it’s a contest with them for the most jaw-dropping ridiculous statement.

I hesitate to use the word “traitor” because they used it to beat on us, but when they don’t give a damn how their concrete-minded lockstep rejection of every possible way government could be used to improve things for the American public who aren’t billionaires harms the country, it’s hard to come up with another word.

15. SusanF says:

Two points to Star, but daChipster takes the hand.

And bless you, Juanita, you sound surprised!