Ted Cruz: Texas’ Answer To Mental Health Awareness

March 18, 2012 By: Juanita Jean Category: Uncategorized

We have a Republican guy running for United States Senate who is purposely insane.  I know that’s a hard concept, but here’s the deal:  he acts crazy on purpose because that’s what gets elected in Texas.

I’ve heard that the tea party kicked him out for being too rightwing extreme, but that’s only a rumor.  Personally, I think even General Francisco Franco finds Ted Cruz to be a little crazy rightwing.

On Cruz’s website, he scares the beejeebers out of the rightwingers by telling them about Agenda 21, with George Soros and the United Nations coming to take their land!

Agenda 21 attempts to abolish “unsustainable” environments, including golf courses, grazing pastures, and paved roads. It hopes to leave mother earth’s surface unscratched by mankind. . . . Agenda 21 subverts liberty, our property rights, and our sovereignty.

Holy sandtrap!  That even scares me!

Truth be known, Agenda 21 is a twenty year old non binding resolution signed by 178 nations and even by us during the Bush administration.  I have no idea what George Soros has to do with it except that by all accounts he was alive when it was signed.

Just wait until Cruz hears about Agenda 22, written by Jane Fonda, Janet Reno and Sonia Sotomayor and enforced by Fidel Castro to require all Republican candidates to have their winkies measured in public and if their IQs aren’t higher than the inches, they cannot run for Senate.

Thanks to Stephen, Ralph, Deb, and David for the heads-up!

19 Comments to “Ted Cruz: Texas’ Answer To Mental Health Awareness”

1. Where can I get a copy of agenda 22 so I can set up a measuring station here in Phoenix?

2. Mz Patti says:

I could staff a measuring station in Abilene, Texas! The BIG COUNTRY, to which it is so fondly referred.

3. Hate to pass this on…but the Right Wing fools here in Tennessee are doing the same thing: they are passing legislation (nonbonding, since STATES don’t have any right to tell the UN what to do) against the SOROS-funded (????) Agenda 22 because it’s going to start the slippery-slope down hill to ONE WORLD DOMINATION and socialism.

I mean, trying to stop over-population (forced abortions), feeding and educating children (probably indoctrinating them with liberalism), and saving the environment (if it’s not God’s will) is tantamount to the APOCALYPSE.

4. How much y’all wanna bet that the comments I left at his website will not be posted by the moderator?

I just have to ask: Is there a secret stash of stupid somewhere that the Rs get together and snort thinking maybe its cocaine or something? Inquiring minds are inquiring.

5. RA, looks like no one’s comments have passed the moderator muster on that loon’s website. Either that, or the interest in said candidate is dang slim.

6. Don A in Pennsyltucky says:

Golf is class warfare encapsulated. Doing away with golf courses wouldn’t be such a bad idea were it not for the history of Scotland which demonstrates that banning that particular form of insanity is futile.

7. BarbinDC says:

Just had a discussion with my Bubba over dinner about how Sarah Palin could possibly have gotten through high school and then all those colleges she attended without learning a single thing about how governments operate. I mean, she thought Queen Elizabeth ran the British government??? Really???

He told me about some of his students at the U of Alabama at Birmingham and how some of them just didn’t get it. I mean anything. So, we know who’s voting, don’t we?

I was prepared to be disappointed, but my cousin, Jesus Hachecristo, reassured me that this guy is not one of our own, but rather another Cuban whose father, like Marco Pollo Rubio’s antecedents, refugeed in 1957 before Castro was “CASTRO!” With, apparently, $100 sewn into his underwear. No confirmation yet on whether his mother was a seamstress.

And – with all due respect to whatever personal beliefs you, dear comment readers, may hold – I have to point out that a lot of this UN scary scary is tied up in several of the many forms of millenialism. In fact, a LOT of what passes for policy amongst the Rightistas is in one way or another associated with bringing about the End Times, particularly where Israel is concerned.

(cf SCARY President Martin Sheen in “The Dead Zone” – “The missiles are away. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.”)

If, somehow, these people gain power and the rest of us end up in grain gulags in Nebraska, we might find some cold comfort when the post-tribulationist pre-millenials, the pre-tribulationist pre-millenials, the post-millenials and the amillenials all line up and start holy wars with each other.

Me, I’m rooting for an early Rapture, when God clearcuts all this cranial deadwood out so the rest of us can start fixing things.

9. RightOnRush says:

Ted is our official chicken entrails reading here in Tea Party Texas.

10. Of course, none of this is going to matter once Israel gets back all its ancient, Old Testament lands, the Battle of Armageddon occurs and Jesus comes back to “rapture” all the True Christians™* off to Heaven where they can sit back in their overstuffed box seats in Heaven, sip Arnold Palmers, and watch all the heathen (e.g., mainstream Christians, Cathylicks, Whiskeypalians, Looserans, MOOSLIMS, Quackers, Boodists, Hindoos, LIEberals, DEMONcrats, the French and of course, them Jews) be tossed into the Eternal Lake of FAHR!!!

*e.g., white, conservative, Republican, fundagelical Christians

11. If you lift up the Agenda 21 rock, the nasty little critters that you’ll see scurrying out of the sunlight track back to the John Birch Society. It proved itself adaptive when the Soviet Union imploded and quickly switched bogey men. Now in addition to the Rockefeller Conspiracy, George Soros and Agenda 21 are plotting to take over the world, confiscate private property, persecute The Saved, and now, at the behest of the insidious and nefarious Juanita Jean Conspirators, force them to get their winkies measured in public.

12. The stupid is blinding in this one!!!

Maybe he confused George Soros with George Bush?

How low will they go to scare the people into voting for them?

13. Ellen Childress says:

Ultimately, here in Texas, we will get to vote on something or someone. I’m sitting here in Dallas in a legislative district that has no representation and according to media information, has no one running for the position. I worrry that democrats and independents are going to be so exhausted from trying to get our heads around all of the craziness out there that we might forget to vote when the time comes. I know that it’s easy to think that the nuts of the world will kind of fade away if they are ignored. But these nuts show no signs of fading. At some point, if we hope to keep our country together, sane, and functional, we are going to have to take the Republican “bull” by the horns and oppose it openly, loudly, relentlessly, and fervently. We can’t sit this one out.

Scotty: I LOVE “Nefarious Juanita Jean Conspirators!”

Do we get T-shirts? I’d like mine to be:

Unidicted
    T.W.M.D.B.S.Inc.
    Con-conspirator

15. This is one take on the matter in today’s WaPo. Quite enlightening (which makes it useless to the wingnuts):

16. John Gall says:

“Agenda 22″ = keyboard covered with coffee and much cleaner nasal passages.

17. 1toughlady says:

Sign me up for an Austin Agenda 22 measuring station!

18. The Juanita Jean’s Design Bureau could really have some fun with the T-shirts.

Ellen- I hope the Democratic Party in Texas is more alert and oriented than ours was in Illinois at filing time. The Party of Tort Reform went to court a-whining over the reapportionment map and held up filing until over the Christmas-New Years holiday, when nobody was paying much attention. My area got moved into a deep red district with an entrenched Republican incumbent, and there wasn’t any time to hornswoggle a legitimate Democrat into running against him.

Next thing we knew, our candidate was one of Randall Terry’s Operation Rescue shills, and it was too late to object to her candidacy or challenge her in the primary. Run the google on “Angela Michaels for Congress” and see what happens when somebody doesn’t pay enough attention.

We had to come up with a new word for her (at least until some other Republican takes the title): crackpottest, the superlative of crackpot.

19. Ellen Childress: I agree with you completely. It’s easy to think that “the crazies” will be seen as such to so many people that we discount their potential to “win” in this election year. I’ve heard that Republican establishment types want Santorum to be the candidate because he’s nuts and when he loses it will restore some sanity. I think there’s too much risk that he could win. We need to be vigilant, and work like the devil to get people out to vote against those who are dangerous to our way of life – and liberty. Frankly, I’m scared s***less!