Rick Perry: The Dollar Store Version of George Bush

August 13, 2011 By: Juanita Jean Category: Uncategorized

Well, he announced.  And he’s got a website.

My personal favorite quote:  “And I will work every day to make Washington, D.C. as inconsequential in your lives as I can.”  Well, I guess we know what that means for Social Security and Medicare, don’t we?

Intelligence has the same effect on Rick Perry as daylight does on Dracula.

The Texas Democratic Party responded with their website, Meet Rick Perry.

9 Comments to “Rick Perry: The Dollar Store Version of George Bush”

1. OldMayfly says:

“‘Rick Perry’ the Dollar Store version of George Bush.”

Priceless! I’m gonna quote that everywhere. Thanks, Juanita!

2. David Arm says:

Prior interviews that were truncated are now being reprinted with great detail, “Fed Up” is being read and digested as the goofiness that it is.

3. bud malone says:

What was that expression – in a battle of wits he is only 1/3 prepared? The guy got a “C” in gym? He must have lied about God’s anointment – I have it on good authority that God is pissed.

4. Why didn’t I see on Perry’s website the purdy picture of him in his new chaps and fringe? Did I just miss it and the one where he reminds us of Hitler?

“Perry the Dollar Store version of George Bush” is the best description yet.

5. Mizcreant says:

Send that Meet Rick Perry link to everyone you know. Most especially to people out of state. Paul Revere rides again!

6. Nah… DIME store version. Rick’s ego is inflated enough as it is.

7. Janny Mallard says:

Oh, honey! Take the header you gave this one to twitter. They have a #RickPerrySlogans thing goin’ on. “Rick Perry: The Dollar Store Version of George Bush ” will take the cake and get some legs under it!

8. Perry: Short on brains, long on hubris.

9. Corinne Sabo says:

God is totally pissed off. She is tired of Perry calling Her ‘he’.

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Perry’s vow to make Washington ‘inconsequential’ spells catastrophe for south Louisiana | TheLensNola.org : Investigative Journalism New Orleans 16 08 11
  2. ‘Inconsequential’ D.C. spells catastrophe for south Louisiana | The Lens 11 02 13